Business Services News

Business Services News

Breaking News on Business Services

Home > Business Services Search Engine                                 

Business Services News -- Video Feeds
  • Advertising
  • Careers
  • Corporate news
  • Economy
  • Markets
  • Small Business
  • Personal Finance
  • Regulatory and Compliance
  • Business News

    Precision Music © Tuner And Metronome Assessed By Top Amazon Reviewers

    (I-BusinessNews.Com, May 07, 2015 ) Miami, Florida -- Precision Music continues to record steady third quarters sales of its latest release Tuner and Metronome and astounding customer feedback. In the last quarter, approximately 10% of reviews received from customers were from Top Amazon Reviewers. All of the Top Amazon Reviewers have given this product five (5) stars.

    According to Amazon, its Top Reviewer list is it's way of honoring the individuals whose reviews help make a great place to shop. The categories are as follows: Top 1000 Reviewer, Top 500 Reviewer, Top 100 Reviewer, Top 50 Reviewer, Top 10 Reviewer, and #1 Reviewer.

    Of the Top Amazon Reviewers who took time to comment on their new Precision Music Chromatic Tuner with metronome musical accessory, 60% are currently classified as Top 1000 Amazon Reviewers. The remaining 40% are Top 500 Amazon Reviewers.

    Busy Working Mom a Top 1000 Amazon Reviewer gave the Precision Music Tuner and Metronome 5 stars. Noting that she was really pleased with the tuner notwithstanding the fact that she experienced some difficulty in getting the battery compartment open. She went on to explain that once this was done, it was very easy to get started.

    K Stoute a Top 500 Amazon Reviewer also gave the latest release Tuner and Metronome 5 stars and seemed to be very excited to refer her new find to her network and to her family. She explained that the Precision Music Clip on Tuner is suited for you if you play the bass, guitar, violin and so on. Further she shared that her daughter who has long had difficulty tuning her guitar accurately, was able to accomplish this effortlessly, in under five (5) minutes, with the Precision Music Chromatic Tuner. She ended her review by sharing that she was "super impressed by how easy it was."

    The Precision Music Clip on Tuner and Metronome is a portable gadget for professional as well as and aspiring musicians and it is available for sale on and at select retail stores.

    About Precision Music

    Precision Music is an international music products company and makers of the Precision Music PMT500+ Clip on Tuner and Metronome. The mission of the company is to serve the music community by providing a range of musical instruments and accessories of the finest quality, advanced construction and technology. The motto of the company is "Awakening the rhythms and music of the world! For beautiful music, in tune, in time, every time!"

    Precision Music

    Ann Carlo


    Source: EmailWire.Com


    Business News Feeds
  • Business News - Top Stories
  • Company Earnings
  • Economy
  • Personal Finance
  • Real Estate
  • Stock Markets
  • Business Services Sponsors

    Business Services Ads

    Business Resource Center
    We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including:

    CIO Insight
    Managed Healthcare Executive
    Mortgage Technology

    No credit cards, coupons, or promo codes required. Try it today!

    Press release service

    :: Home: :: Submit Press Release :: Subscribe to News :: Contact Us :: Help

    For unlimited press release distribution for $59 per month, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at

    Copyright 2008 GroupWeb Media LLC
    GroupWeb Media Network

    Aviation-NewsWire | ArtNewsWire | Auction NewsWire | CRM NewsWire | ePhotoNewsWire | Energy Industry | EstateNewsWire | | Food Beverage News | Glamour NewsWire | Health NewsWire | Hosting NewsWire | i-Auto NewsWire | i-Business News | i-Homeland Security.Com | iMac-NewsWire.Com | i-Press-Release-Service | | iT-NewsWire.Com
    | i-TravelNewsWire.Com | MoneyNewsWire.Net | Movie-Stars-News.Com | MSNewsWire.Net | PharmaNewsWire.Com | Publishing-NewsWire.Com | RSSNewsWire.Net | Telecom-NewsWire.Net | Transportation-News.Com | USGovernment-News.Com | WebPosters.Net | Wireless-NewsWire.Com | VoIPNewsWire.Net | XSportsWorld.Net
    I-BusinessNews.Com is a business news service of GroupWeb Media LLC